Wednesday, March 6, 2019

More backgrounds

Here are more backgrounds i have done for our final film. I am happy with my progress and think i am finishing all the backgrounds quickly and to a standard which i am happy with. I think the colours are effective to create a scene for a horror story to take place in. I am more pleased with some of the backgrounds than others.
what went well:
-i like the details of the bedroom background
-i think the door looks imposing which is what i went for
-the bus background works well witht he yellow lighting

what could be improved
-I am not as happy with the bedroom background as the others, i think it could look more cartoonish which would be in keeping with the other backgrounds, however we needed this size and composition. 











No comments:

Post a Comment