Wednesday, May 17, 2017

OUAN406- Final Animation

I have just finished tidying up my animation and fixing the timing a little bit, as well as adding some details like desks in the first scene and putting in the backgrounds. I scanned in my oil pastel drawings for backgrounds, but found that because there was such a dramatic zoom in my animation at the beginning, the quality was bad and it distracted from the animation. I fixed this by using watercolor effect brushes in photoshop to get the abstract effect that my group agreed on and then importing the different backgrounds into animate. I really like the finished look of the backgrounds. 
I also added in the desks around my character in the first shot, which i faded out using the alpha effect in animate and i think this makes the animation more effective because it shows how intimidating the room seems to my character. I downloaded a VCAM to do the dramatic zooms and to follow around the different moving elements of my animation so it is all one continuous shot. If i had the time I would like to make my animation more polished, for example I'd like to frame by frame the fly more, especially when he lands, because he should be more flat here, but i didnt have time to fix it. Overall, I am really pleased with the final animation, especially because i was so intimidated by the brief to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment