Thursday, February 22, 2018

LAUAN504 Background ideas

I will be designing the backgrounds for our group's dogs trust campaign. We have discussed ideas for what we want the backgrounds to look like as a group and have found research ideas from existing animations. Below is a moodboard of the different aspects of each of the scenes that I liked. I plan to incorporate the different effects into my backgrounds that i have outlined below. Most of them are Disney concept art, from Lady and the Tramp and 101 Dalmatians, and from We Bare Bears. I really like the simple, slightly stylised look of them and think they will suit the theme of the campaign well, as (in the disney films below) they have been used to present stories about dogs, and are simple enough as to not distract the attention of the audience but also to remain visually interesting.




No comments:

Post a Comment