Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Pixilation

I had a few ideas for my pixilation study task; first of all I thought of having people slide down banisters  or maybe having a naruto style fight scene, but eventually I decided to use my other idea which was of someone murdering someone else and hiding the body. I planned the storyboard that I have attached below. I used Kate and Tom as my actors and instructed them on how to act and when to pause so i could take the photos. I had them have an argument that got so heated that Tom beat kate to death with a stick and then dragged her body down the corridor to find somewhere to hide her. I thought it would be funny if he were to just put her in the lift and press the button to let someone else discover her. I found directing the pixilation really fun and I loved watching it all come together in the end and experimenting with different types of movements. If I were to do it again I would make sure to remember to take photos of some of the shots as they pan round corners etc, because I think the sudden cuts in my pixilation take away from the flow of it. There were also a few shots that were hard to get, for example when putting Kate in the lift she had to move very quickly or the door would close and I wouldnt be able to get the shot; however I am really pleased with the final outcome and think the story line is quite funny and works well.

No comments:

Post a Comment