Monday, March 6, 2017

Make Em Laugh Final Shots

For my last few shots of my animation i have ran into a few problems. The 5th scene is too long as the tiny date has to run all the way along the supermarket aisle and i think it might look too boring and last too long. To fix this i might add a transition to the next shot because he is running towards the bright white door, so i think a white fade might look good here and make the scene more dynamic.
For the final shot -the dates death scene- I have designed another background that shows the aisle the date has just escaped from. I am also in the process of making a door with a transparent effect so you can see the background through them and so its obvious what they actually are. I also did this because I want the date to be sliced in half so you can see his 'organs' through the transparent door- I think this will make the animation more funny. To help me with figuring out what this scene might look like Mat showed me a scene from the film 'Thir13en Ghosts' where one of the characters gets chopped in half by a sliding door. I think I will take the expressions seen in this film and try to apply it to my blind date.

No comments:

Post a Comment