Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Potential and Limitations-Process

To Animate my parts of the project I will be using Adobe Animate. I have decided to use animate because I find its timeline much easier to navigate than photoshops, and in general I am much more confident using it as I have used it for the majority of my animations. One of the downsides of animate as opposed to Photoshop, however, is that there is much less variety of brushes, and photoshop has more tools to make the animation look better aesthetically, but I think the pros outweigh the cons in terms of this project because I am not as used to Photoshop and thus it would take longer. After being introduced to TV Paint, I was really enthusiastic about using it to animate with as I found it very simple and intuitive, but because I dont have access to it outside of Uni It would be detrimental to my project and also put alot more pressure on me to finish my parts of the animation while I still have access to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment