Monday, December 26, 2016

Further Character Development

Over christmas break I further refined and added details to my vampire character. Because he's a young vampire, I experimented with giving him some teenage boy-ish hair and some modern clothing that a teenager would wear, like slouchy hoodies and jeans. I then put him in some more classic vampire clothing, giving him a cape and a waistcoat. Even though I liked the idea of him trying to fit into modern times and make friends with human teenagers by wearing the same clothes as them, I eventually decided that I actually liked the classic vampire cloak more.
I did some other drawings of Victor in action, doing what he likes to do such as reading, brooding and drinking cranberry juice because he doesn't drink blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment