Monday, October 3, 2016

3rd-9th October-Strike A Pose

We received our next brief, 'Strike a Pose', where we had to demonstrate the 'Pose to Pose' principle of animation in 24 frames. I designed a simple bird character called Cheep that I had to move from one place to another; I made him jump, fly for a bit, and then fall to the ground again. I used the lightbox for the first time for this brief, which made maintaining the volume and pose of my character much easier. I also used the principle of "Squash and Stretch" to do this animation when Cheep falls to the ground. If I were to do it again I would exaggerate this principle even more because I think its quite cute and shows he is soft and chubby. I then used Dragonframe for the first time to export my animation. I was quite pleased with the results as it is one of the first animations I've ever done. Here it is;

No comments:

Post a Comment